- Are they male/female?
The people I interviewed were all male
- How old are they?
- Where do they live?
They all live in the la area
- Do they have children?
- Are they married?
- Where are they when they use the app?
They are most likely to be at work when using the app
- Do they love a competitive app? Why?
No, the barbershop owner does not use any competitive apps neither does the client
- What do they do?
They work at barbershops
- What do they have in common?
- Why are they interested in the topic?
It’s part of their job. And the client cuts his hair twice a month and it’s something he has to fit in his schedule
- Who are they trying to impress?
- Who impresses them?
- What Internet tools do they use most every day?
facebook, pandora and yelp.
- What Internet tools do they not use ever?
- What drives my target to make decisions?
A Busy schedule.
- Can they afford my app?
Not sure if the app will be free
- Can I reach them with my app? Are they accessible?
Yes, the app will allow barbers and client to message each other through the app.
- Are there enough people in your target to be profitable?
- How does your idea resonate with your audience on an emotional level?
They find it useful for them and would definitely like to give it a try
- Do you need to break your target up into niches?
Yes the app has to serve both barbershop owners and their clients